Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Background Check

This post will include three photos in which I tested the backgrounds. I used portrait mode to make the subject stand out more. I will order them from best to worst according to the background.


This picture has a perfect background, The blurriness is very strong and there are no intrusive objects straying the viewer away from the subject.


This photo is also good however, the reason it wasn't perfect was because I was too far from the subject. This caused the blurriness to be weak.


On the other hand this picture is the opposite of the previous one. The subject is focused on because the blurriness is strong. The only problem with this is the picture of the man looking at us. I did't notice it at first but it diverted my attention from the attention because it was so out of the ordinary.




No comments:

Post a Comment